திங்கள், 9 ஜனவரி, 2012

Spoken English-2


POSITION MODEL
(இருக்கின்றது சம்பந்தமாக)

1.ss/ps+am/is/are/was/were+not+a/an+at/in+any ob+where/when
(am/is/are-for any present time, was/were-for any past time)

2.ss/ps+can/could+not+be+any ob+where/when
(can-for any present time challenge, could-for any past time challenge)

3.ss/ps+has/have/had+not+been+any ob+where/when+last
(above twenty minutes-hour/day/week/month/year,had-for any past time)

4.ss/ps+may/will/would/shall/should/must/might+not+be+where/when
(may-60%,will-65%,would-70%,shall-75%,should-80%,must-85%,might-90%)

EXAMPLES:
1.AM:
I am a teacher.(positive)
I am not a teacher.(negative)
Am I a teacher?(question)

2.IS:
It is an apple.(positive)
It is not an apple.(negative)
Is it an apple?(question)

3.ARE:
They are boys.(positive)
They are not boys.(negative)
Are they boys?(question)

4.WAS:
I was in prayer yesterday morning.(positive)
I was not in prayer yesterday morning.(negative)
Was I in prayer yesterday morning?(question)

5.WERE:
We were in this class yesterday at 9.30 am.(positive)
We were not in this class yesterday at 9.30 am.(negative)
Were we in this class yesterday at 9.30 am?(question)

6.CAN BE:
I can be a head master very soon.(positive)
I cannot be a head master very soon.(negative)
Can I be a head master very soon?(question)

7.COULD BE:
I could be a singer very soon.(positive)
I could not be a singer very soon.(negative)
Could I be a singer very soon?

8.HAS BEEN:
She has been a friend to my master last six month.(positive)
She has not been a friend to my master last six month.(negative)
Has she been a friend to my master last six month?(question)

9.HAVE BEEN:
I have been at salaiagaram last four years.(positive)
I have not been at salaiagaram last four years.(negative)
Have I been at salaiagaram last four years?(question)

10.HAD BEEN:
I had been at govindapuram last five years.(positive)
I had not been at govindapuram last five years.(negative)
Had I been at govindapuram last five years?(question)

11.MAY BE:
I may be on duty tomorrow.(positive)
I may not be on duty tomorrow.(negative)
May I be on duty tomorrow?(question)

12.WILL BE:
She will be in the class tomorrow.(positive)
She will not be in the class tomorrow.(negative)
Will she be in the class tomorrow?(question)

13.WOULD BE:
I would be in cinema theatre tomorrow.(positive)
I would not be in cinema theatre tomorrow.(negative)
Would I be in cinema theatre tomorrow?(question)

14.SHALL BE:
Some letters shall be in post box tomorrow.(positive)
Some letters shall not be in post box tomorrow.(negative)
Shall some letters be in post box tomorrow?(question)

15.SHOULD BE:
She should be here next week.(positive)
She should not be here next week.(negative)
Should she be here next week?(question)

16.MUST BE:
A car must be at my home next year.(positive)
A car must not be at my home next year.(negative)
Must a car be at my home next year?(question)

17.MIGHT BE:
I might be an AEEO next year.(positive)
I might not be an AEEO next year.(negative)
Might I be an AEEO next year?(question) 

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: